Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Half Birthday Avery

Okay, so I'm a little behind. But in my defense we are finally in our house! BUT our computer got hacked while we were living in the hotel and we don't have internet yet! :o( But we just got the computer back from being repaired and we should have internet by Wednesday, the 20th.


In the mean time, Avery and I went back down to Florida last week for her 6 month doctors appointment and photo shoot.


She weighed in at 18.6 pounds (90%), 27 1/2 inches (95%) and her head was 17 cm (75%). So she is still a chunky butt!!!


Here is a sneak peek at Avery's photo session. As always, Jason (http://www.jasonangeliniphotography.com/) did a AWESOME job! I can't wait to see all of the pictures, but in the mean time, I have these to hold me over.



Jeremy was already back up in GA, so I had my mom come with us for a generations picture. :o)

Following in her mommy's foot steps


1 comments:

leigh said...

I love all of these! You definitely have a cutie :)