Well we started off Avery's 5 month birthday with the obligatory onesie pictures. Even in a hotel room, I managed to make sure she still had her onesie. :o)
She is still likes to suck her thumb....
And she accomplished another major milestone! Late Friday, July 18th Avery figured out how to roll from tummy to back consistantly! She had done it once or twice before but now she does it all the time!!!! Of course it was bedtime, so I only got it on my camera phone, but hey, I got it! :o) Plus Jeremy was driving back from Atlanta so the phone video feature was quite handy! She even did it on command so I could capture it. (please excuse my high pitched voice! lol)
She also got to try squash for the first time on Saturday, July 19th. She was NOT a fan at first but is starting to warm up to it.
We're starting Sweet Potatoes Wednesday.... stay tuned for more pics :o)
Monday, July 21, 2008
Fingers & Food
Posted by Weslie at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She "warmed" to squash.... don't you mean you warmed it for her :)
Ha! You caught a great facial expression there.
i love these! she gets cuter every month! I hope you guys are doing well in ATL.
Post a Comment