Monday, April 13, 2009

Jordan's Wedding and Easter

On Saturday, we drove down to Tallahassee for Jordan's wedding. Avery was a trooper, she only got one short nap on the way down, but she was sooo good during the wedding.


Mr. & Mrs. Wilson were so nice to let us hang out and get ready in their hotel room. Avery really enjoyed being able to get some energy out after our car ride.


Hugs for daddy!

Mr. & Mrs. Jacobs! Congrats again Jordan, everything was just beautiful, especially you!

Avery was trying to dance, she loved the live band and her fairy wings that came with her gift bag :)
She was starting to get sleepy here, time to bring out the paci.

But she snuck in a dance with daddy before we left to drive home. We really wish we could have stayed longer, but 8pm is Avery's bedtime and by 8:30 she was getting tired. So we decided to head back home, so the Easter bunny would know where to find Avery. ;)

When I was younger, the Easter bunny always brought me a new swim suit and water toys for the summer, so I wanted to continue this tradition for Avery. :) She got a new swim suit and a really cool splash pad that I'm sure we are going to use TONS this summer! Some sidewalk chalk, bubbles, a my little pony, a stuffed bunny and duck, as well as a marshmellow pooh and piglet.
Gotta love how she picked out the orange and blue eggs ;)
Since we weren't able to spend Easter in Tampa this year, we accepted an invite to our friend Jenny's house for an Easter Bar b que and egg hunt! Avery immediately knew what to do with her eggs. She grabbed them and put them right into her basket.



We had a great time and I can't wait to see how she reacts to Easter next year when she'll be running around collecting eggs! :)
And just to give you an idea of what a difference a year makes.....

Avery.. Easter morning 2008

Easter 2009



1 comments:

Allison said...

Avery so was wonderful at the wedding! I have already been bragging about her being the cutest baby I know! It was so good to see you.