Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A fun day at the park


This afternoon Avery and I met up with our friends Cameron and Ella at the park. Avery is really starting to enjoy swinging in the swings and sliding down the slides. Before I know it she won't need my help anymore! :(

waiting patiently for her sunscreen so she could go play


watching the big kids from the top of the slide. She really enjoyed the slide today. She said "weeee" as she went down and then clapped at the end! Soooo cute, next time I'm going to have to take the video camera and Jeremy so we can capture how cute she is.

She also used to be scared of the swings, she would tense up and only last a minute or two before crying and wanting out. But just recently she has really started to like them.




watching ella swing
She thought about attempting the slide herself, but decided she should wait for my help! ;)

0 comments: