Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow Day!!!


We started off the day with mostly rain and sleet...

But then we started getting a rain/snow mix!


Avery enjoyed looking out the windows to see what was going on.


Within a couple hours, we had real snow on the ground!

Once the snow fall calmed down a bit, we decided to take Avery outside. We turned her ducky bathtub into her own personal sleigh! She loved having her daddy pull her around in the yard!



She didn't want to touch the snow, but she tried to taste it! :)

Once Avery went to bed, it was time for us to have a little fun outside! Jeremy and I had a snow ball fight, built a snowman...

And I made a snow angel! :)
And to give you an idea of how much snow we got.. here is what my car looked like tonight. It appears we got between 4-5 inches of snow!!! Craziness I tell you, what a way to start off March!

0 comments: