Avery is going to be aHer little brother or sister is due September 18, 2009!
CONGRATULATIONS! What amazing news! how are you feeling? you're going to have two before I even get started!
Thank you!!! I'm feeling great! I've been lucky enough to avoid morning sickness again (thank goodness!) :)
Congratulations! It's really early as I read this and I got confused initially. Ha, ha. I'm so excited for you!
congrats Weslie! I'm so excited for you!
Congrats!!! Now it will be my turn (whenever the time comes) to ask you all kinds of questions about having 2 babies. Good luck the rest of the way. I hope you stay feeling good.
Thanks ladies!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! What amazing news! how are you feeling? you're going to have two before I even get started!
Thank you!!! I'm feeling great! I've been lucky enough to avoid morning sickness again (thank goodness!) :)
Congratulations! It's really early as I read this and I got confused initially. Ha, ha. I'm so excited for you!
congrats Weslie! I'm so excited for you!
Congrats!!! Now it will be my turn (whenever the time comes) to ask you all kinds of questions about having 2 babies. Good luck the rest of the way. I hope you stay feeling good.
Thanks ladies!!
Post a Comment