Monday, November 10, 2008

9 months


9 month stats: Weight 19 lbs 8 oz Height: 29 1/4 inches Head: 17 1/2 cm

I can't believe how big she is getting! It seems like just the other day we were leaving the hospital with her (twice- haha) and now she has offically been in the world longer than she was inside of me! She is truely the best thing that has ever happened to me and I thank God every day for her.

Avery is already having a busy 9th month of life. She just got her second bang trimming, and the first one courtesy of me! Holy cow, I had no idea how hard it would be to cut my little girl's bangs. My hair guy did it for me a couple months ago when we were still in Tampa, but she needed them trimmed again. My poor baby could barely see and Jeremy and I both knew it needed to be done, but kept putting it off. We finally did it last night in hopes that it would grow a little bit before her 9 month pictures in two weeks.

Before:





After: Look how much older she looks! :(




Hopefully we won't have to cut them again until around her first birthday. It breaks my heart to have to cut her hair, even though I know it was a long time coming. I guess that's what I get for having a baby who was blessed with a head full of hair like her mommy! :o)


Oh and Avery has finally figured out her sippy cup. She would drink from it before with some help from me, but now she can do it all by herself! Sometimes it's a little exaggerated! haha

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Cutie Patootie! Can't wait to see her and L crawling around together!!! Miss you tons!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that sippy cup picture!!!

The Schoon Scoop said...

Weslie she is too cute! I cant believe how fast the girls are growing up. I put off cutting Maggie's hair all the time. So I feel your pain on that one. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!