Friday, September 12, 2008

Our House

Okay, so I know I'm behind. Sometimes I feel like I can never get caught up these days! I'm still trying to get the house in presentable enough shape to take pictures of the inside , so in the mean time here is a picture of the front!!!

well kinda... I'm still trying to get Avery to cooperate and take a nice picture infront of the house. We're going to try again this weekend, so hopefully we'll have better luck with dad home! And Aunt Cari is coming for a visit next week, so I HAVE to get the house presentable, so I promise more pictures are coming.

In the mean time, here are some cute pictures of Avery in her new chair on her 7 month birthday!!!




(and my printer is missing in the disaster that is the garage, so poor Avery just got a plain white onesie to wear for her pictures again this month. Poor baby! Good thing I have a graphics program so I can just super impose her "I'm 7 months old" onto her outfit. :o)

3 comments:

Jenna said...

You cheater. One day Avery is going to read this blog and then look back at her FAKE 7 month pictures and she will never forgive you ;)

House is CUTE!! I want more!!

leigh said...

I love the new look of Avery's Adventures! It's so cute!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of your BEAUTIFUL house!!! FL doesn't have houses like that! Let me know when you are in town; I could use a fun playdate with the kids.